 Off-Topic / Debate / 17251
Re: slight
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 21:29:40 GMT

BTW, is there another Richard taking part in this debate?  I haven't
questioned David's credentials, only John Neal's.  I don't know who may have
made statements about David's education but it wasn't me -- certainly not as
far as I recall, and not unless I mistook David for John Neal.

It was a misattirbution by Dave!  It was I who remarked.

Chris