 Off-Topic / Debate / 17247
Re: slight
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 20:45:52 GMT

Y'know how *not* to get pregnant, wholeheartedly fer sure with no worries?

Yeah, nail guys.  Or women with hysterectomies.  Or your preference, going
without.  But you could also nail just about anyone you please with a little
caution and the chances of having children are damn near zero.

You forgot to mention vasectomies, which are the "best" of the above, IMO,
because one man can impregnate 100s of women, but not the reverse ;-)

(i.e., 1 man and 10 women can easily result in 10 or more babies within a year,
but 10 men and 1 women will generally result in 1-2 babies within a year).

Can you imagine if, in this hypothetical world, say, somewhere down the
road, one of these women i slept with came knocking on my door with child in
tow?

Well, *I personally* will never have to worry about that, for several reasons
;-)