 Off-Topic / Debate / 17242
    Re: slight —Richard Marchetti
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Dave Schuler writes, or quotes: (...) I have to admit that this statement must be true. At the same time, and as someone else has pointed out, science is always refining itself and finding new frontiers. So not being (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: slight —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) It was a misattirbution by Dave! It was I who remarked. Chris (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)