 Off-Topic / Debate / 1712
Re: POV-RAY orange color
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 09:27:11 GMT

Jesse Long wrote:

Ideally the worst times are the times that gloify Him the most, as it gives
you a chance to display your faith in Him aven though life sucks (think
Job).

Wasn't Job the guy that God bet the Devil about how unshakable his faith
was?

I'll have no truck with a god that would do such a thing as allow
another deity to throw his worst at me just to settle a bet.

lugnet.