 Off-Topic / Debate / 17035
Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 04:36:56 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Maggie Cambron writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Maggie Cambron writes:

No, of course not.  Not for a country whose citizens voted George W. Bush
into office.

Maggie C.

What country would that be?

Bruce
(pointing out that the citizens of the U.S.A. rejected George Bush....)

And yet, he's the prez...

And yet, my comment to Maggie still stands.  :-)

Okay, okay, I admit I got a bit sloppy there.  Let's say we are a nation that
tolerates having Dubya as president.  Isn't there some saying about the people
getting the governement they deserve?

Dang, I think ya got me there, finally.

Bruce
:-) (Dubya only hurts when I smile....and frown...and grimmace...and....)