 Off-Topic / Debate / 17030
    Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. —Maggie Cambron
   (...) Okay, okay, I admit I got a bit sloppy there. Let's say we are a nation that tolerates having Dubya as president. Isn't there some saying about the people getting the governement they deserve? Maggie (who will mind her own p's and q's if only (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) Dang, I think ya got me there, finally. Bruce :-) (Dubya only hurts when I smile....and frown...and grimmace...and....) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)