 Off-Topic / Debate / 16973
    Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. —Richard Marchetti
   (...) I just wanted to see what it felt like to make bald assertions like the troll, John. Plus, I didn't want to go all "scoolboy" on you since I know you value your ignorance so much. DOG forbid you should learn anything, including the error of (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. —John Neal
   (...) This wasn't even your baldest assertion-- it was your characterization of Christianity as a group of homicidal innocent butcherers. Plus, I didn't want to go all "scoolboy" "Schoolboy" was a word play on Dave's last name-- I'm not sure what (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        messes —Larry Pieniazek
   John... Please, PLEASE fix your line wrapping messes when you post. Either fix them by hand or get a better posting tool. Here is an example - start - that I think (...) - end - See that first line? It should have a ">" in front of it just like the (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)