 Off-Topic / Debate / 16889
  US healthcare (was: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.)

(...) millions? This common stance ignores the fact that our poor often (at least) obtain medical care when it is needed. When I was a child, our family was poor. I was, however, vacinated at county clinics, had my tonsils removed when I was three, (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: US healthcare (was: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.)

(...) I was careful not to mention the "poor". My comments focus on those just above the safety net and also do not include any “churn”. Scott A (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)