 Off-Topic / Debate / 16881
Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 4 Jul 2002 12:20:48 GMT

really think the atheists are in for some major setbacks courtesy of the US SC
in the near future, beginning with the recent voucher ruling.  Their positions
don't have a prayer;-D

You paint with too broad a brush, my good man.  This atheist believes that
school vouchers are the best thing since sliced bread.

Seriously, I don't see vouchers as a religious issue at all.  It's an
educational freedom issue.  And I want more!

Many were upset that those vouchers were used to attend religious schools,
allegedly at the state's expense.

-John