 Off-Topic / Debate / 16805
Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 16:58:11 GMT

Me, I'd like nothing better than to sit down with my six wives and have a
big meal of roast dog.  Darned discrimination!

I've been following this since last week and I've got to say that that quote
is one of the funniest things I've seen recently. Good work.

Matt