 Off-Topic / Debate / 16645
    Re: Fan Thank You Letter —Kevin Wilson
   David Koudys wrote in message ... (...) For more about this non-frivolous case, see here: (URL) The woman in question (was seriously scalded, MacDonalds sold its coffee at a higher than normal temp, which has caused multiple serious scalds over the (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Credit where it's due (was Re: Fan Thank You Letter) —Dave Schuler
   (...) In the past few days I've been in a discussion on another forum wherein people have referred disparagingly to Ms. Liebeck's lawsuit. I recalled this thread from a few years back here on LUGNET and was able to use your link to shut down most of (...) (17 years ago, 13-Aug-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)