 Off-Topic / Debate / 16525
  Re: Hijacking of hte English Language was: Re: Liberal Media (was Bush Knew?)

(...) Wrongo! I'm so disappointed. I thought Canadians had a better grasp of geography than Americans. Parts of southeastern Michigan--including much of Detroit--are indeed due *north* of Ontario. I'm sorry, we'll have to deduct 10 points from your (...) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Hijacking of the English Language was: Re: Liberal Media (was Bush Knew?)

(...) OMGoodness--Entirely didn't realize about Michigan... Now I'm looking at an Ontario map and holy moly, lookit all that Michigan to the north of Windsor! Wow, Dave gets a lesson in Geography today... So there you are. Dave (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Hijacking of hte English Language was: Re: Liberal Media (was Bush Knew?)

(...) Heck, doesn't a large portion of the Canadian population live south of the 49th (going back to the phrase that started this subthread)? I don't have access to a good map right now (well, I probably do, but don't know where to surf to), but (...) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)