 Off-Topic / Debate / 1652
Re: Government's role [Was: Re: What happened?]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 19:38:56 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

I already have grown out of it. No one pushes me around and I don't push
anyone around either. You can too. Any time you want to grow up and out
of it, come on in, the water's fine. Renounce the initiation of the use
of force, you'll like it.

Larry,

As a father, how do you avoid the use of force?  (pushing kids around)

--
Sincerely,

Christopher L. Weeks
central Missouri, USA