 Off-Topic / Debate / 16478
    Re: The skinny on Jenin, the European Press —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Well I like(1) the solution offered in _The Fresco_ (by Sheri S. Tepper, an SF author who really has grown on me lately, she's worth some careful reading) In that novel the aliens, after observing the situation, ejected everyone from old (...) (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: The skinny on Jenin, the European Press —David Koudys
   (...) I'm definitely on the same page with that--take the land away from both parties. Like a parent taking a toy away from two fighting kids until they both act more mature. As for the pregnant men--ouch!--Arnold in 'Junior' Dave (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)