 Off-Topic / Debate / 16464
  Re: The skinny on Jenin, the European Press

(...) Well, we're not. I speak from experience when it comes to airport security. Talk about your window dressing? More hassle, more inconvenience, more delay, but no more actual security. Just a big shiny new agency to suck up tax dollars and (...) (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: The skinny on Jenin, the European Press

(...) For the record, I knew your position on this. Sorry if it seemed otherwise. I think we are very much on the same page on this, politically. Thought experiment-wise, and the pleasures hidden therein, we may be of different minds. Then again, (...) (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:Gws7tC.8xt@lugnet.com... (...) security. (...) suck up (...) The 'security' move that puzzles me is not providing metal knives and forks with your inflight meal, but only plastic (...) (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: The skinny on Jenin, the European Press

(...) Well.... I agreed with everything you said in the parts that I snipped away, but I guess maybe I should have dug up a Clinton era example alternate history. (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)