 Off-Topic / Debate / 16436
  One thing of note...

I dunno if it's just me noticing something that really isn't there but... Holy Super IQ Batman, these people are intelligent! Having never graduated from any post secondary institution, I at least always prided myself on being at least a little (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)