 Off-Topic / Debate / 16436
16435  |  16437
Subject:
One thing of note...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 23 May 2002 14:42:29 GMT

I dunno if it's just me noticing something that really isn't there but...
Holy Super IQ Batman, these people are intelligent!

Having never graduated from any post secondary institution, I at least
always prided myself on being at least a little learned in the general
workings of life.

But wow, you guys pull things in from obscure yet thoughtful authors,
historians, political figures, scientists, whatever...

I would have to say that the average AFOL probably has an above average IQ
just by the discussions in o.t.-debate alone.

Sure I may not agree with any of you, but you're arguments are backed up by
reasonings, and historical facts/ideas.  You must be well read and learned
people.

Thanks for at least raising the bar on debate.

Dave