 Off-Topic / Debate / 16434
    Re: First entry in "predict the responses!" —Scott Arthur
   <snip> (...) I can't agree HK is all that good a comparator. The cold war also had a huge impact in the ME… this was less true of HK. (...) What if the wrong, which happened so many years ago, is continuing? (...) You are using the actions of a (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: First entry in "predict the responses!" —David Koudys
   (...) What if the wrong, which started so many years ago, which is also continuing because it is being perpetuated by *both* sides, continues? Who's at fault *today*? They *both* are. Let me try a different analogy and see if you like it better. (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)