 Off-Topic / Debate / 16410
    Re: Poor Target.... —David Gregory
   Matt, If you're getting revenge on Wal-Mart for screwing your account in their computers, then that's understandable. (I'm all for revenge on the morons of the world.) If you're falshback-inducing experience was somewhere else though, and you just (...) (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Poor Target.... —Matt Sekerak
   As you wish, my master (with deep, pious bow). My mirror doesn't have a moral meter on it...can I get one installed or do I need a new mirror? -Matt . (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)