 Off-Topic / Debate / 16380
Re: Anyone building with LEGO?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 15 May 2002 13:47:03 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, David Goeb writes:
Where minds connect:  You are not alone!
LUGNET is home to thousands of LEGO fans of all ages.
We are a community which never sleeps —
and has been called "the friendliest place on the Internet."

Somehow I just don't see so it anymore. Brickshelf is a
chat board. And LUGNET has become a Blog for scoring points
of each other.

What about the LEGO!

Sad and Tired, I sleep
DaveG

I'm gonna build a nice train layout soon for whatever next train show
rtlToronto has...

But I also posted some pics of my LEGO clock(s) here:

http://sparky.i989.net/lclock.htm

I'm designing a fire station and may do the time lapse thing that Calum did
once.  I'll see how it goes.

A perpetual problem that Scotty had in Star Trek also plagues me--I need
more time!

'What am I, a doctor, or a mason!'