 Off-Topic / Debate / 16378
16377  |  16379
Subject:
Anyone building with LEGO?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 15 May 2002 09:12:06 GMT

Where minds connect:  You are not alone!
LUGNET is home to thousands of LEGO fans of all ages.
We are a community which never sleeps —
and has been called "the friendliest place on the Internet."

Somehow I just don't see so it anymore. Brickshelf is a
chat board. And LUGNET has become a Blog for scoring points
of each other.

What about the LEGO!

Sad and Tired, I sleep
DaveG