 Off-Topic / Debate / 16154
    Re: Canceled Lego Theme...? —Scott E. Sanburn
   Dan & All, It seems funny this goes right into debate, since I have not posted here for a variety of reasons in many moons. (...) Did I ever say that? No. All I said is that it your creation, along with the Holocaust Sets, seem to have the same (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Canceled Lego Theme...? —Daniel Siskind
   (...) I was wondering where you were making the connection between my image and the Holocaust set and you cleared it up perfectly well. Thanks! Most people who know me very well, know I like to build rather off the wall models and my subjects aren't (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)