 Off-Topic / Debate / 16052
    Re: Conflict in the Middle East —David Koudys
   (...) yeah, it's not a situation that can be remedied by sound bites and bandaids.. To add a separate thread of debate -- one thing that has been bothering me as of late is the 'restitution for atrocities that happened in the past' It was wrong for (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Conflict in the Middle East —Dave Schuler
   (...) Yes indeed, but let's be realistic about it. There are people ALIVE TODAY who participated in atrocities during WWII against people who are ALIVE TODAY, so it's not like this is something we're inferring from the fossil record. For many (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)