 Off-Topic / Debate / 15978
  Re: The Free Super Chiefs

(...) Darn. Good points. After I posted, it occurred to me that my analogy was flawed, but it was too late. (...) Legally, sure. But the issue was "is it stealing based on Xian values?" and I think it fairly clearly was. Dave! (22 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: The Free Super Chiefs

(...) I think it's still debatable. Of course I mentioned that depending on the circumstances, I would take the effort to help the sender correct their mistake. While I don't call my self a Christian, it is certainly in my values to try and be fair. (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)