 Off-Topic / Debate / 15974
    Re: The Free Super Chiefs —Jeremy Scott
   (...) Okay then, not fair is that tons of people ordered 20 + right off the bat before the limit was in place and now I am denied the right to get three more? Come on. (22 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: The Free Super Chiefs —Dave Schuler
     (...) First, it's not a "right" but a privilege of opportunity dependent upon TLC's policies. Second, TLC can produce as many or as few as they wish, and they can impose whatever purchasing limits they care to impose, whenever they care to impose (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: The Free Super Chiefs —Jude Beaudin
     (...) I think it is fair that LD kindly put the limit in place when they realized it would help even distribution. Don't get ticked off because you did not order 20+ when you had the chance, after all we all had the same window, which I think is (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: The Free Super Chiefs —Ross Crawford
   (...) fair. (...) I've just gotta say, what's the big deal about the limited editions? I'm guessing there'll be no order limit on the non-numbered version, I'm also guessing the answer to the question is often "profit on the secondary market". If (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)