 Off-Topic / Debate / 15921
    Re: Next time you're thinking about flaming someone on-line —Richard Marchetti
   (...) real email address and your actual name (presuming one actually provides it, as I have)? I can't see how anybody can get the info. on people posting over at f*ckedcompany.com for example (not without more information than is readily available (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Next time you're thinking about flaming someone on-line —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) That is what you would think... but I had heard that some of these legal beagles track down who the poster actually is by forcing the site to give info when registered (so much for anonymity, but the site ToS typically say they will bend over (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)