 Off-Topic / Debate / 15855
  Re: War on Drugs SUPPORTS terrorists.

Strange, I would have thought that a greater priority for the LP would have been protecting the rights of those held by your government in Guantanemo Bay or even those held without formal charge in jails in the USA? But I expect there are few votes (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: War on Drugs SUPPORTS terrorists.

(...) Yeah, probably. I liked the ad. It reminded me of the better Robbie Conal or Barbara Krueger stuff, some of Conal's posters can be seen at: (URL) esp.: (URL) Hop-Frog (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)