 Off-Topic / Debate / 1584
Re: Government's role [Was: Re: What happened?]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 09:19:35 GMT

On Tue, 20 Jul 1999 00:10:59 GMT, "Simon Robinson" <simon@simonrobinson.com>
wrote:

I do.  And stop calling me Shirley;-)

Uh????

A joke from the comedy movie "Airplane!"(1).  Something along the lines of
"Surely, you must be joking!"
"No, I'm not.  And stop calling me Shirley!"

Not exactly what is said, but that is the idea.

-- Terry K --
1.  If you haven't seen it, it is a must.  But pay attention, the jokes and
sight gags go by pretty fast.  :-)