 Off-Topic / Debate / 15825
  Re: ? ... (Shooting the messenger)

(...) However, what's posted on Brickshelf is nothing to do with Lugnet. Kevin's the admin of Brickshelf, his email is publically available, he generally acts fairly quickly to issues re protocol on his sight - look at how fast the avatar "problem" (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: ? ... (Shooting the messenger)

(...) Semi-publicly. It's hard to find his personal email on the site, as was noted. He reminded me offline that webmaster@brickshelf.com works (as it does for MANY MANY websites) but I would reply that this convention is not necessarily known all (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)