 Off-Topic / Debate / 15685
    Re: Modern Libraries (was Re: Bad news for TRU) —Paul Ferguson
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Arthur writes: (snip) (...) This is interesting. I've seen lead seals that were cracked, apparently just by rough handling over the last 700 years, but the only problems I've seen with the cords that attach them to (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Modern Libraries (was Re: Bad news for TRU) —Scott Arthur
   (...) I think the cords I seen were faded red. Th guy called them "papal bulls"? (...) The building is called Thomas Thomson House. It uses a siphonic roof drainage system{1}. We study these things for various reasons, and the facility manger has (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)