 Off-Topic / Debate / 15628
  A small rant on an unrelated issue

Lately I've seen a bunch of commercials for pseudoscientific "health" products, such as magnetic insoles, ionic bracelets, and electro-stimulating gut reducers. In general, these products have been shown to have no beneficial medical effect, yet the (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: A small rant on an unrelated issue

[snip] (...) Well it can be proven that Bruce is innocent of the charge. While there is no proof that a *insert magic cure of your choice* works, there is also no proof that it does NOT work. I agree that it is a stupid technicallity but that is the (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: A small rant on an unrelated issue

(...) I'll need to see that evidence before I can believe you, and it would need to be pretty convincing! 8^) (...) Yeah, that does stink. I think, though, that tests for validity *do* exist, such that an alleged (IE: Fraudulent) "psychic" could (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: A small rant on an unrelated issue

(...) LOL :-) -Mike Petrucelli (22 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: A small rant on an unrelated issue

(...) The midgets (Little People nowadays) were NOT being smuggled. However, what we had inserted into their alimentary canal may have brought objections from the Peruvian government (it certainly did from the midgets). (...) In this case, I can't (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)