 Off-Topic / Debate / 15577
  Re: So are they prisoners of war or what?

(...) As an aside to begin with I am concerned that no Americans have responded to this thread. Possible reasons for this are: They have not seen the pictures we have and so do not think the prisoners are being mistreated. They have seen more (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

"Simon Bennett" <simon.bennett@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:GqFsCC.Mvy@lugnet.com... (...) And further more, why was the American citizen who was captured with the al-qiada taken to Washington, and not to Cuba? So suddenly it is one rule for (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: So are they prisoners of war or what?

(...) Because that is what the media and the focus groups want. :=\ Scott A (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)