 Off-Topic / Debate / 15568
Re: An armed society...(what if?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 01:53:28 GMT

Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:
Again, over-zealous authorities that will probably get people fired and
waste tax-payer's money when the government is successfully sued.  I don't
see the conspiracy.

And a Lugnet contributor and featured guest of BricksWest is proof that
it IS possible to win against the government after one of these
outrageous confiscations...

Frank