 Off-Topic / Debate / 15544
Re: An armed society...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 15:47:41 GMT

"Bruce Schlickbernd" <corsair@schlickbernd.org> writes:

In a Pythonesque link, you cannot carry a Swiss Army knife into
Legoland California.

So Oslo is a bit like LEGOLand?  Interesting!  There are quite many
toy shops (and almost all of them stock LEGO) in Oslo.  My experience
with other European capitals indicate that Oslo has more toy shops.
But this may be related to my local knowledge...

Even one with a brick seperator...?

That would be a nice thing to include on a Swiss Army knife!

Fredrik