 Off-Topic / Debate / 15438
    Re: Words… —Dave Johann
   Ah, well....I stayed away as long as I could, but you who what they say about opinions....everybody has one. (...) Interesting. So children use the internet unsupervised, I assume? Funny, but whenever my father let me touch any part of his gun (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Words… —James Brown
   (...) I completely agree. I don't intend to let my children access the 'net unsupervised until I'm confident they're mature enough to choose & judge their own content. But I also don't wear blinders, and I'm well aware that I am not the only access (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)