 Off-Topic / Debate / 15428
  Re: My top 10

(...) Where did Bryce once mention that posting MOCs is a requirement for participation? I've read his message numerous times now and I don't see where he mentions this at all. By this logic, I should be able to post in .train and have similar (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: My top 10

(...) I just made a new post where I snipped out the specific issues that I feel need to be addressed. Please take a look at it. (...) You are correct that you would not have the same status/recognition. But that would not prevent you from sharing (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: My top 10

(...) I did. You've explained your opinion well in the new post. (...) I never mentioned that it would prevent me from being able to express my ideas or opinions. I merely point out that my credibility isn't the same and therefore wouldn't hold as (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.build.mecha)