 Off-Topic / Debate / 15387
Re: Bionicle Avatar pictures flooding BrickShelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 15:10:15 GMT

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message

Wow, you make a good broken record.

Tim, your efforts in attempting to reply to _every_ single statement that
"tom" makes have earned you the title of Tireless Rebutter:
http://www.secretagentwoman.com/topsecretfiles/flamewarriors2.html

Now go to bed. Or to work, depending on what part of the planet you're on.
;-)

--

Cheers,
Paul