 Off-Topic / Debate / 15367
  Re: Bionicle Avatar pictures flooding BrickShelf

(...) I still don't see how they are abuse (now if a single individual had uploaded say 1000 [or even 10] avatars each in their own folder so that they dominated the recent updates pages, that might be abuse). To be honest, I find the pages (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Bionicle Avatar pictures flooding BrickShelf

(...) I think it is abuse because it seems like they're always some new ones, usually in the same folders or by the same people, they are of no interest to *anyone* I know browsing the recent page, and they are not showcasing models or ideas or Lego (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Bionicle Avatar pictures flooding BrickShelf

(...) I missed the image. Was it a la 'American Beauty' ? Then you are right, that is more interesting. - Kyle (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Bionicle Avatar pictures flooding BrickShelf

<snippage of old convos> (...) First of all, bandwidth is not your concern. No matter how you spin it, bandwith is not your concern. And that is not how this starterd, it started. This started because Jon thought they were ugly and was tired of (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)