 Off-Topic / Debate / 15375
Re: Bionicle Avatar pictures flooding BrickShelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 05:00:06 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Jeff Stembel writes:

Well, I submit that avatar images do not constitute "reasonably tied to LEGO
fandom," just as the image that was briefly up on the recent page of a nude
woman on the Fibblesnork background and bricks covering selective areas of her
body is not "reasonably tied to LEGO fandom."  In fact, the latter contained
more recognizable references to Lego than avatar images do, and I would wager
it was much more interesting to a large number of AFOLs.  ;)
Jeff

I missed the image. Was it a la 'American Beauty' ? Then you are right, that
is more interesting.
- Kyle