 Off-Topic / Debate / 15332
    Re: Bionicle Avatar pictures flooding BrickShelf —Rich Manzo
   (...) Um, yes. The version of BZ that we are running now never hosted avatars. We offer standard avatars for all users to use, and if they want to use a custom avatar, then they have to find an external pic hosting site. Even members who pay do not (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Bionicle Avatar pictures flooding BrickShelf —Tim Courtney
   "Rich Manzo" <Brickfan25@aol.com> wrote in message news:GpJ82H.HzC@lugnet.com... (...) Certainly does, if the avatars are the things flooding the server. Which, by several peoples' opinions here they are. (...) and (...) Now that's a legitimate (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Bionicle Avatar pictures flooding BrickShelf —Dave Johann
   (...) Funny, but using the same criteria, I could say I'm tired of all the same, boring castle creations that keep flooding BS. It doesn't mean I'm right, but I could say it. It's all a matter of opinion. -Dave (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)