 Off-Topic / Debate / 15329
Re: Bionicle Avatar pictures flooding BrickShelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 18:50:06 GMT

Steve Runnels wrote:

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Tom Inosanto writes:
These Avatar images (etc..) seem to pertain to a website called
BionicleZone. Could the creators of these images please keep these where
they belong and off BrickShelf.

And who are you to even think about suggesting this? Are you an admin of
brickshelf?

LOL, is anyone an admin of brickshelf? of course not, but I believe there
should be. We need some people to weed out all the junk that gets posted on
there. Now, whether these avatars are considered junk or not is up to Kevin.

When the Brickshelf gallery first opened several people were given admin
access (mainly just being content cops).  The major (possibly only) rule
for filtering brickshelf was non-lego related pictures were not
allowed.  I only deleted pics a few times and those were ones that
contained explicit pornography and/or vulgarity.  I have not deleted
anything in over a year and half.

-chris

ps. please do not use my statements as the official brickshelf policy.