 Off-Topic / Debate / 15251
    Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms" —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) Richard, do you think there are any ideas or images to which access should be prevented or restricted? I was once offended by an afternoon TV show about coprophilia at the perfect time for kids to come home from school and flip on the TV. I am (...) (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms" —Kirby Warden
     In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Christopher L. Weeks writes: <snip> (...) Yah, no kidding. I want to chime in here for a bit. What *is* the big deal about this? I thought the government was supposed to be seperate from the church, yet it seems that most (...) (23 years ago, 23-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms" —Richard Marchetti
     First, let me say that I have not so far in my own life ever had a child. I may never have a child. So perhaps you may think I don't have an educated opinion. In fact, most of my views come from how I was raised. So really, if you have a beef with (...) (23 years ago, 23-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms" —Maggie Cambron
   (...) You will also find that many people who act so liberal about it get very uncomfortable to see a woman breastfeeding a baby over six or eight months old, say. Yet in many cultures (and presumably in ours at one time) children breastfeed for a (...) (23 years ago, 23-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms" —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) old, (...) I know four people (two unrelated Africans and two sibling Americans) who breastfed to either 4 or 5. They recall suckling at their mother's teat. My first reaction was to think that would be very odd. But I'm sure they all have (...) (22 years ago, 23-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)