 Off-Topic / Debate / 15209
    Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms" —Curt Tigges
   (...) No matter what the standards of reavealing parts of one's body, depictions of LEGO minifigs being gay and doing you-know-what-else is evil and immoral. (...) A member of The Church of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints. In other words, a (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms" —Leonard Erlandson
     (...) I agree with you that past standards or changes in standards is no reason to permit something now, but I disagree with your idea of evil. Just why is LEGO intercourse evil? Now if you meant people forwarding thier own ideas about the mores of (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms" —David Eaton
     (...) Based on what criterion, exactly? Is it still evil to do the same in a different medium? If I, say, posted something similar using crayola crayons, is it still evil? How about if I use a purposely falic novelty pen? IE, is it the connection (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms" —Thomas Stangl
   (...) Ummm, only if you believe being gay is immoral. Luckily for gay people, I and enough other people don't believe that (or at the least don't worry about it enough to persecute gay people). -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay (...) (22 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)