 Off-Topic / Debate / 15202
    Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms" —Markus Wolf
   (...) I suppose at John's response you would question what it means to "develop normally" and what it means to be a "mature healthy adult." I want to throw my name in with those who believe there is a difference between good and evil. I would (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms" —David Eaton
   (...) From my particular standpoint, it would only be morally good when the person doing it honestly believed they were doing good. However, it doesn't mean that the person shouldn't be stopped-- nor that one would be morally wrong to try and stop (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)