 Off-Topic / Debate / 15025
    Re: gay by birth vs. gay by choice... who cares! —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) Why would you advise this? It's obviously a silly thing. I mean, it's cute and aparently I'm 35% gay, but I don't think it has any bearing on anything. I don't get your need to consult...what's the deal with that? Chris (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: gay by birth vs. gay by choice... who cares! —Scott Arthur
   (...) I did not mean to imply it would change your sexulaity. :) (...) I'm one of those cynics that thinks big homophobes have something to hide... :) Fun aside, the test illustrates a simple, but often overlooked, point: there are more than three (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)