 Off-Topic / Debate / 14980
  Re: It's brawl night in the kiddie pool

(...) Sorry, I didn't mean shouting, per se, but that it is possible to fight noise by reasoning with the person making the noise. (...) I have participated actively in calls for banishment regarding multiple people on LUGNET. But, the cases I have (...) (23 years ago, 28-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: It's brawl night in the kiddie pool

(...) "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone," the quote goes. We probably agree that you are frequently sharing your opinions on the (mis-)behavior of other people here. If you want some credibility with regards to your opinions on other (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)