 Off-Topic / Debate / 14966
  Keeping our children safe

(URL) US citizens are apparently entitled to have their personal views established as national policy, here are a few changes I'm going to demand: Essays on "How I Spent My Summer Vacation" must be outlawed Teachers are forbidden to ask "How are you (...) (23 years ago, 28-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Keeping our children safe

(...) This one was silly Dave! Chris (23 years ago, 28-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

"Christopher Weeks" <clweeks@eclipse.net> wrote in message news:GnIpI1.3Fo@lugnet.com... (...) And the rest aren't? (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Keeping our children safe

(...) <snip> Sad thing is, your demands are perfectly logical extensions of this kind of liberal, feel good, I'm okay, you're okay, no judgment insanity.... -(name withheld by request, lest anyone use it to harrass[1] me) [1] pronounced "Ha- rass", (...) (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)