 Off-Topic / Debate / 14962
  Re: Is this a good way to make money?

in article qrd4rnfmcjd.fsf@eos.uio.no, Fredrik Glöckner at fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no wrote on 11/28/01 4:10 AM: (...) IF that's the way it came about (and I am in no way certain it is accurate), I would have said they could have done a better job (...) (23 years ago, 28-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Is this a good way to make money?

(...) I don't know the historical reason for the name satanism. The main point of the ideology was to be an alternative to christianity. While in christianity you should compromise in this life, awaiting a better afterlife, satanists took the (...) (23 years ago, 28-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)