 Off-Topic / Debate / 14872
  Re: Junk mail (was: Apology.)

(...) Your analogy is false. (...) You should share your perspective, then, in admin.terms, where this issue has been raised. I'm prepared to be ToSsed over it, as I've admitted that my anger at Scott when he lies about receiving junk email is so (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Junk mail (was: Apology.)

(...) Sigh. Where have I lied now? Scott A (...) (23 years ago, 24-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)