 Off-Topic / Debate / 1480
  Re: What happened?

(...) Good point, Scott. In particular try article 8 in the Federalist Papers. Seems pretty clear to me what was intended by the Second Amendment. Then read article 10 to understand why even if the majority thinks that we, for example, should (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: What happened?

I have not read them in many moons, I will have to do so again soon. Thanks for the reference, Larry. Scott Sanburn (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)